Processor Ultrasonic 750W 230V
750-Watt Ultrasonic Homogenizer with Temp Controller; 230V
These ultrasonic processors have the same features as the models above plus an integral temperature controller and memory. The temperature controller prevents harmful overheating of the sample by terminating the ultrasonics when the sample reaches a predetermined temperature limit (select from 1 to 100ºC); order temperature probe separately below.
The time-saving memory stores up to ten procedures to facilitate protocol duplication, automate repetitive tasks, and eliminate user-to-user method variability for consistent reproducibility.
- Integral temperature controller and memory prevents harmful overheating of the sample by terminating the ultrasonics when the sample reaches a predetermined temperature limit
- Exclusive energy (joules) monitor provides the most accurate method to reproduce results
- On/off independent pulser helps prevent overheating
- User-friendly menu-driven prompts provide intuitive guidance through all functions
- Delivers 750 watts of power
- 230 VAC operation
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org