PCRmax Eco 48 Real-Time qPCR System
PCRmax Eco 48 Real-Time qPCR System; 100 to 240 VAC
The PCRmax Eco48 real time PCR system is a high specification, economically priced real time thermal cycler that accommodates a unique 48-well polypropylene PCR plate utilizing the same geometry as standard 384-well plates, but only 1/8 of the size.
This enables users to dramatically reduce the qPCR reagent volumes compared to traditional 96-well instruments, whilst still producing a strong fluorescence signal. Minimizing the plate size also significantly improves thermal uniformity.
- HRM functionality as standard with the ability to discriminate class IV SNP >99% of the time
- Eco 48 allows for simple multiplex analysis with up to four dyes at once
- World’s most thermally accurate block gives consistent data every time
- High uniformity provides high quality data. Fast cycling enables several experiments per day, all at an economical price
- Fastest block-based real-time PCR system: 40 cycles in 40 minutes as standard and 40 cycles in as little as 15 minutes after optimisation of temperatures and hold times
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org