Masterflex C/L® Analog Variable-Speed Pump with Single-Channel Pump Head for Microbore Tubing Pump
Masterflex C/L® Analog Variable-Speed Pump with Single-Channel Pump Head for Microbore Tubing Pump, 50 to 300 rpm; 12 VDC
C/L® pumps are compact (1⁄4 DIN) and perfect for low-flow OEM use or analyzer applications. These easy-to-use, economical pumps feature reversible pumping, remote control capabilities, and rapid tubing changes.
Ideal for consistent fluid delivery in chromatography, spectroscopy, and dispensing applications. These pumps feature self-priming which withstands minor back pressure.
- Separate 1-turn speed control and CW/OFF/CCW switch with green LED power indicator—maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction
- ”Max” button runs pump at 100% of maximum rpm—use to prime or to rapidly flush tubing
- Reversible permanent magnet DC motor for pumping fluid in either direction
- Remote start/stop control available using contact closure connection on back of the pump
- Pumps accept continuous lengths of microbore tubing for a clean, uninterrupted flow path with no fittings
- Deliver flow rates from 0.06 to 43 mL/min with a wide range of microbore tubing sizes
- Pump runs on 12 VDC power—power supply not included
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com