biotechrabbit™ TriColor Broad Protein Ladder facilitates approximate molecular-weight estimation of proteins on denaturing polyacrylamide gels, monitoring protein separation during electrophoresis and verification of western transfer efficiency to membranes (polyvinylidene difluoride, nylon or nitrocellulose). The ladder provides three colored reference bands.
TriColor Broad Protein Ladder is ready for immediate use and is notably stable: sharp bands are produced after storage for 2 weeks at room temperature or 3 months at 4°C, eliminating the need to thaw before loading.
TriColor Broad Protein Ladder (3.5-245 kDa)
- Ready-to-use prestained protein ladders covering 3.5–245 kDa ranges
- Pure and stable — retain sharp bands after 3 months storage at 4°C
- Protein bands in three colors with easily recognizable colored reference bands
- Approximate protein sizing on SDS PAGE and western blots
- Monitoring protein gel electrophoresis and western transfers
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com