Inhibitory Antibodies & Proteins
biotechrabbit™ UPstart Plus Taq Antibody is an ultra-pure monoclonal antibody against the Taq DNA polymerase. It is produced in cell culture to ensure highest quality.
The antibody can be used with highly efficient Taq DNA polymerases, provides an excellent method for “hot start” PCR and enhances PCR specificity and sensitivity. PCR hot start prevents the formation of primer–dimers and nonspecific amplification and allows convenient PCR setup at room temperature.
In the first denaturation step of the thermal cycling, the UPstart Pus Taq Antibody becomes nonfunctional and the active Taq DNA polymerase is released. This antibody-mediated hot-start method is significantly more convenient to use than other hot-start methods. Polymerase reactivation using this antibody is faster than with methods using chemically inhibited polymerases.
UPstart™ Plus Taq Antibody, 1 mg/ml
- Inhibition of >95% Taq activity at 60°C
- 200 ng UPstart Plus Taq Antibody are blocking 1 U Taq DNA polymerase
- Exceptionally pure— made in cell culture
- Thermolabile inhibition of Taq DNA polymerases
- Convenient hot-start PCR setup at room temperature
- Fast polymerase activation with the first PCR denaturation step
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org