biotechrabbit™ GenUP Exo SAP Kit is designed for quickly and easily cleaning up PCR amplification reactions, enabling their direct use in sequencing or genotyping.
The kit provides a combination of Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase (SAP) and Exonuclease 1 (ExoI) for removing nucleotides and primers. Double-stranded DNA is not affected, ensuring 100% recovery of PCR products.
Both enzymes are active in PCR buffers and completely inactivated by heating at 80°C: no further processing is required. Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase dephosphorylates nucleotides and primers, and the 3′ → 5′ exonuclease activity of Exonuclease 1 degrades single-stranded primers.
GenUP™ Exo SAP Kit
- Fast 15 min PCR cleanup without the need for spin columns
- 100% recovery — no loss of PCR product
- Simple process — just add Exonuclease 1 and Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase to PCR mix
- Easy scalability and automation
- PCR cleanup prior to sequencing or genotyping
- Removal of nucleotides and primers from PCR reaction
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com