SARS-CoV-2 Reference Materials
When developing a new assay to detect SARS-CoV-2, having access to other coronavirus strains can be valuable for establishing inclusivity and exclusivity. To support this need, ATCC provides viral strains and nucleic acids representing alphacoronaviruses and betacoronaviruses known to cause disease in humans.
- RNA from Betacoronavirus 1 OC43
- RNA from human coronavirus 229E
- Quantitative genomic RNA from human coronavirus 229E
- Quantitative synthetic human coronavirus NL63 RNA
- Quantitative synthetic human coronavirus HKU1 RNA
- Quantitative synthetic MERS-CoV RNA
- Quantitative Synthetic SARS-CoV  RNA
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.