ATCC Luciferase Cells
ATCC is bridging the gap between the in vitro and the in vivo by offering luciferase-labeled cell lines for biological mechanism studies and drug development; these advanced models provide a relatively simple, robust, and highly sensitive means to measure biological processes and to assess drug efficacy in live animal models through bioluminescence imaging.
- Used to establish in vivo tumor models
- Quantifiable luciferase expression
- Verified Luc2 expression stability
- Derived from commonly used human and mouse cell lines
- Developed by single cell cloning
- Fully authenticated, versatile cell tools
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.