NGA GPA 2261 – Natural Gas Components
AC Analytical Controls by PAC offers a solution to characterize the composition of natural gases according to GPA 2261 with results within 25 minutes.
The AC NGA GPA 2261 Analyzer determines:
- C1 C6, C6+ hydrocarbons
- Inert gases: nitrogen, carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Natural Gas Analysis
- Analyzes most natural gas streams according to GPA 2261
- Uses the new Agilent Technologies 7890 Series Gas Chromatograph (GC) or the compact 6850 GC (One-Valve application)
- AC GAS XLNC automates gas properties calculations and reporting
- Optional on-line remote support by LAN connection available
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via
Malaysia – email@example.com