FTO D6296 – Fast Total Olefin Analysis
The FTO system analyzes streams with concentrations of 0.2%-35% olefins. This GC system determines C4 – C10 olefins in all finished motor gasolines, straight naphthas and FCC naphthas. It reports in weight % and liquid volume % and a full analysis takes just 20 minutes.
The FTO analysis exceeds the repeatability capabilities of ASTM D 1319 (the Fluorescent Indicator Absorption-FIA-method) and incorporates ASTM D 6296 – Total Olefins in Spark-Ignition Engine Fuels by Multi-Dimensional GC.
- Gasoline Characterization
- Full determination of all olefins within 20 minutes
- Applicable for all finished motor gasoline and naphtha streams
- Application range: 0.2-35.0% olefinic streams
- Excellent repeatability
- Capillary column technology yield excellent separation capabilities
- Maximum automation reduces operator involvement and improves accuracy of results
- Automatic report generation
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via
Malaysia – firstname.lastname@example.org