384 Well Assay Plate
120 µl rounded square wells, flat bottom, clear polystyrene
The non-treated clear microplate is ideal for colorimetric assays and sample storage. The rounded square wells eliminate wicking (capillary action). The flat bottom is ideal for optical reading.
- Polystyrene – a hard material with optical clarity – best used for cell culture, fluorescence, luminescence, ELISA, and homogeneous assays
- Clear Plate – offers the best solution for absorption, ELISA, spectophotometric and colorimetric assays, and storage applications
- Flat Bottom Wells – designed for optical imaging and cell culture application
- Rounded Square Wells – for reduced droplet effects and wicking
- SBS footprint – compatible with plate readers and ideal for use with automation
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com