- Established in 1966
- Based in Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
- Instrument and glassware manufacturer
- In-house Research and Development facilities
- Distributors in 47 countries
Our areas of expertise are focused on equipment for chemical synthesis, process development, work-up and evaporation.
Who uses Radleys?
If you are heating, cooling or stirring liquids, then you can benefit from the technology we offer.
The Radley benefits
- Increased throughput for improved productivity
- Savings in time, space and money
- Better yields and improved results
- Safer, cleaner and greener working practices
- Reliable and reproducible results
Lab Reactors and Jacketed Reaction Systems
* Custom designed jacketed reaction systems and frameworks from 100ml to 30 litres.
Radleys have been designing and manufacturing scientific glassware for over 50 years. Whether you require a multi-vessel process rig, a small benchtop reactor or a complex parallel set-up, we can assist for your project.
Read here> for more info.
MYA 4 Reaction Station
One Reaction Station, with limitless possibilities:
- Four independent zones
- Magnetic and overhead stirring
- -30 °C to +180 °C
- 2ml to 400ml
- Software control
Parallel Reaction Stations
- Accepts up to 12 glass tubes with a reaction volume from 1ml to 20ml
- Powerful, even stirring – fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate
- Rapid heating to 220˚C and cooling to -78˚C
- Quick to set-up and easy to use
- Easy viewing of tube contents during experiments
- Removable water-cooled reflux head
- Perform reactions under an inert atmosphere
- Fluoropolymer coating for chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- PTFE caps feature a ‘quick-thread’ for fast attachment to glass tubes
Removable reflux head enables all reaction tubes to be to be removed simultaneously for transfer to a stand or for rapid post synthesis cooling.
- Powerful, even stirring – fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Rapid heating to 180˚C.
- Quick to set-up and easy to use.
- Water cooled aluminium reflux head.
- Perform chemical reactions under an inert atmosphere.
- Easy viewing of flask contents during experiments
- 250ml Azeotropic (Dean & Stark) flask option.
- PTFE caps feature a ‘quick-thread’ for fast attachment to flasks.
- Integrates with Carousel 6 to provide heated and stirred reactions.
- Rapid heating to 180˚C, with water cooled reflux head.
- Perform reactions under an inert atmosphere.
- Accepts 50ml, 100ml and 250ml round bottom flasks.
- Uses a single overhead stirrer – save space and money compared with multiple set-ups.
- Compatible with all leading brands of overhead stirrer.
- 2-speed drive allows overhead stirrers with less torque to be used for higher viscosities.
- Stir to 1,000rpm in low viscosity.
- viscosity 10,000mPas at 500rpm.
- Integral polycarbonate safety guard prevents accidental contact with rotating parts.
- Optional clamp and stand provides added stability during operation.
Benchtop and Hotplate Tools
- No risk of water leaks and flooding from running water
- Eliminate the cost of water purchase and disposal
- For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 litre
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
How does Findenser work?
- Findenser comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminium jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed.
- The glass condenser design has a greater internal surface area than traditional air condensers, increasing heat transfer capacity.
- The finned jacket fits around the glass condenser, further increasing the externalsurface area.
- The result is a ‘SUPER air condenser’
How much water are you wasting?
Water is a precious resource. It makes little economic or environmental sense to waste thousands of litres just to cool a single condenser. Whereas Findenser requires no running water to operate.