External Quality Assessment (EQA) programs are accepted around the world as invaluable tools used by laboratories to periodically assess their analytical performance and achieve added confidence in reporting their patient test results. Results are objectively compared to other laboratories using the same methodologies, instruments and reagents.
When used in conjunction with daily QC, these external programs will assist laboratories in improving analytical quality, inter-laboratory agreement, identify potential equipment or reagent failures, and identify any training deficiencies.
Bio-Rad EQAS offers several comprehensive programs for clinical chemistry (serum and urine), urinalysis (dipstick), ethanol/ammonia, lipids, therapeutic drug monitoring, immunoassay, immunology, hemoglobin, cardiac assessment, tumor marker, hematology, coagulation, blood gas testing. infectious disease and immunohematology Please refer to the menu items under EQAS.
- Large International database with participants from over 105 countries
- Independent and confidential external assessment of laboratory performance
- Fully accredited Programs by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 “Conformity assessment – General
- Requirements for Proficiency testing”
- Fully configurable, online reporting options
- Online data entry
- Each cycle includes 12 high quality samples, usually provided in one convenient shipment
- View your EQAS reports online on QCNet
- Sophisticated method coding system for accurate peer group comparisons
- Extensive analyte menus with levels that challenge normal and abnormal ranges
- Easy-to-read reports provide detailed analysis and peer group comparisons based on robust statistics (ISO 13528)
- Comprehensive End-of-Cycle Report for an overall assessment of bias over the entire cycle
- Certificate of Achievement issued to qualified laboratories at the end of each completed cycle
- Special Reports available:
- Instrument/Method Summary Report available on QCNet
- Sub-Group Reports available in spreadsheet form on QCNet
- Accreditation Reporting Service (UK only)
Kindly refer to the website for ALL program that available