Sr. Human Resources Manager – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will play an important role to:
The overall management and development of all HR aspects for the company, including:
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and procedures: This may include creating and maintaining employee handbooks, developing training programs, and implementing performance management systems.
- Manage employee relations: This may include handling employee complaints, mediating conflicts, and providing support and guidance to employees on HR-related issues.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations: This may include staying up-to-date on changes to employment laws and regulations and ensuring that the organization is following these laws.
- Recruit and hire staff: This may include developing job descriptions, posting job openings, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
- Manage employee benefits and compensation: This may include overseeing the administration of employee benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement plans, and managing the salary and compensation structure of the organization.
- Oversee employee training and development: This may include identifying training needs, developing training programs, and tracking the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Perform HR-related reporting and analysis: This may include preparing HR reports for management, analyzing data on employee turnover, and identifying trends and areas for improvement in the HR function.
- Collaborate with other managers and department heads: The Senior HR Manager may work closely with other managers and department heads to align HR strategies with the overall goals of the organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of HR experience
- Proficient with the relevant Employment law
- Strong leadership, planning and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the implementation of HRIS
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have:
- A proven track record as a HR Leader, preferably in a multinational environment
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR services to a high standard
- The ability to originate and lead organizational strategies in HR
- Candidate with Healthcare industry experience has an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement
- Experience in managing grievances/disciplinary and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development to the needs of employees and the business
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.