Sr. Finance Manager – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and handle the Finance ERP projects/ IT project for improvement on financial reporting
- Handle centralized reporting consolidation including budget, forecast and other ad hoc financial reporting on timely and accurate manner for the regional companies.
- Oversee all regional reporting including supporting the Business Heads and local finance team
- Adhere to compliance of local statutory requirements and ensure internal control processes are in place.
- Manage and improve cash flow, treasury management and cash conversion cycle
- Support CFO and the Group on any ad hoc projects assigned
- Train and build the talent pool
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Currently a qualified finance professional with at least 5 years commercial experience
- 3-4 years of experience in an International Audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.