Shipping Executive – Selangor
You will play an important role in:
- Import & Export shipping arrangements for the organization
- Follow up with principal on OA of PO and update data into SAP system
- Liaise and coordinate with forwarding agent for importing & exporting and preparation of required shipping documentation.
- Prepare & verify packing list, invoice, B/Lading, Form D and other related shipping docs, then submit for custom clearance.
- Checking & verify inbound shipment of K1 presented by forwarding agent, checking HS code, duties & sales tax calculation and other related information to make sure is correct and complying to custom rules and regulation.
- Coordinate with principal on the readiness of goods and to arrange shipment. Sourcing & comparing freight charge for best price in order to maintain shipping budget and cost.
- Application of required permit e.g. Temporary importation, Carnet shipment, MIDA exemption, Form D and required importation permit for special item.
- Prepare & submit timely reports to superior or manager.
- Any other ad hoc assignment assigned by management.
To be successful in this role, you would require:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any related fields
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Possess good communication, time management and problem solving skills
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.