Service Engineer (Oil & Gas) – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site after sales support to the assigned customer
- The after-sales support job assigned can be any of the following:
- Instrument preventive maintenance
- Method development and optimization
- Service and repair
- Provide user training (equipment maintenance and/or method application)
- Perform the job assigned based on the guideline & SOP provided.
- Job assigned need to be carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Submit service report not later than 24 hours after the job being completed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least a diploma in engineering field, preferred electrical engineering, chemical engineer or similar
- At least 2 years of experience working in oil & gas industry
- With at least 3 years of experience in servicing analytical analysis and method optimization
- Experience with oil & gas equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Verbal and written communication is clear, respectful and timely.
- Able to travel and work outstation
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.