Service Engineer (Diagnostics) – Miri
You will play an important role to:
- Deliver timely and reliable service and application support to customers.
- Perform installations, commissioning of equipment at customers’ site.
- Perform training on proper operation and user-level maintenance on the equipment at customers’ site.
- Respond to customer service and application requests, take corrective actions and complete customer site repairs including testing of the systems according to time frame set by the management.
- To perform 1st and 2nd level of service/repair and perform scheduled PPM as per plan
- To adhere to the HQ’s customer support policy on breakdown time.
- Responsive to customer needs and build rapport with customers and end-users.
- Responsible for the initial and on-going product/technology training for the sales team
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar role is preferred for this position.
- Able to work on standby/on-call.
- Possess a car, valid driving license and able to travel
- Able to be based in Miri, Sarawak
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Trainings will be provided.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.