Product Specialist (Healthcare – Point of Care Testing (POCT)) – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving the given sales target for the assigned territory
- Developing and implementing an annual sales plan to ensure adequate coverage of the area/territory assigned, including plans for constant new customer acquisition, maximizing sales with current customers and retention of key accounts
- Submitting sales and other reports as may be required on a timely basis
- Working closely with the Product Marketing Team to give timely feedback on market condition and customers’ inputs on their product
- Organizing product talks for customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Biology, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in sales or marketing of Blood Gas or Medical device is preferred
- Experience in serving the Critical Care and Emergency Units in Hospital Segment will be an added advantage
- Own a valid driving license and a car; willing to travel extensively within the assigned area
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.