MIS Manager – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage system installation and maintenance of company software and application in accordance to the Group IT policy.
- Plan and carry out IT projects and ensures the completion within timelines, quality and budget.
- Provide effective IT support for business applications (i.e. SAP Business One, HCM, CRM, LMS), infrastructure and office systems.
- Manage third party service providers, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with budget, timelines and quality requirements.
- Ensure users are adequately supported by IT services for their day-to-day operation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge on server, storage, network topologies.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Business One.
- Preferably prior experience with leading implementations and maintenance of e-commerce/CRM/HRM systems.
- At least 4 years of IT management working experience in a similar role.
- Strong people-skills; a good communicator, listener and someone who can express their requirements concisely and accurately
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.