HR Internship – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing employee engagement activities
- Contribute to internal communication write ups
- Be actively involved in proposing media platform and content creation for Employer Branding activities
- Be part of the committee working on ideas for the Chemopharm Ambassador program
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess or be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (including writing skills)
- Ambitious, motivated and positive minded individual
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The minimum duration for this internship period is 10 weeks
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.