Associate MIS Manager – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will play an important role to:
- Manage system installation and maintenance of company software and application in accordance to the Group IT policy
- Plan and carry out IT projects and ensures the completion within timelines, quality and budget
- Provide effective IT support for business applications (i.e. SAP Business One, HCM, CRM, LMS), infrastructure and office systems.
- Manage third party service providers, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with budget, timelines and quality requirements
- Ensure users are adequately supported by IT services for their day-to-day operation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge on server, storage, network topologies
- Hands-on experience with SAP Business One
- Preferably prior experience with leading implementations and maintenance of e-commerce/CRM/HRM systems
- At least 4 years of IT management working experience in a similar role
- Strong people-skills; a good communicator, listener and someone who can express their requirements concisely and accurately
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.