Associate Area Sales Manager (Clinical Diagnostics) – Kuching Sarawak
Join our Team as an Associate Area Sales Manager - Drive Growth & Impact Clinical Diagnostics!
Are you a results-oriented leader with a passion in the clinical diagnostics field. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a proven track record of exceeding Sales targets? Are you willing to be based in Kuching, Sarawak. If so, we invite you to our dynamic team and make a significant impact on advancing healthcare solutions.
As our Associate Area Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our growth in East Malaysia market by assisting the management and strategic development of our sales team.
You will play an important role in:
- Collaborate with the management team to provide guidance, direction and mentorship to the sales team, ensuring they meet and exceed sales targets.
- Developing and implementing an annual sales plan to ensure adequate coverage of territory assigned.
- Acquiring new customers, maximizing sales with current customers and retain key accounts.
- Building good relationship with customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Submitting sales and other reports on a timely basis
- Working closely with the Product Marketing Team to give timely feedback on market condition and customers’ inputs on their product.
- Process inquiries and customer requests.
- Participate in all product marketing plans and promotional activities to achieve sales targets.
- Communicate with customer and sales force to reinforce company commitment and ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you would require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) will be an added advantage.
- Possess leadership qualities with ability to guide and inspire a team.
- Adaptability to a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Own a valid driving license and a car.
- Willing to travel extensively.